If you are interested in Representation please do get in touch with full details of you and your career. MWM will consider applications with a view to current and future representation, particularly with both theatre and film experience. What we need:
* Your CV (following the standard (role, production, company - director and year desirable). Please highlight to us which are lead roles and whether roles are speaking or supporting artist and, if in a television series, how many episodes. LINKS ARE PREFERRED.
* Between 1 and 3 headshots (full length desirable). Please make sure headshots are current and if possible tell us how long ago these were taken.
* Your upcoming projects, especially if we can see you on stage or tune in to see you on television. We are also interested to know about film screenings and showcases.
* Your vision of the future / your goals
* Your skill set - please be honest about what you can do and how well you can do it. It wastes everyone’s time to oversell your skills!
* Your showreel, or any online clips we can view.
Although Meredith Westwood Management are a small agency, we are in touch with a lot of talent based in London and across the UK. Not everyone can join our books, but we recognise talent when we see it. Therefore, if you are looking to cast a project, we are ideally placed to recommend actors for your project, even if they aren't currently on our books.
If you simply want to connect by inviting us to your show or to a networking event, we'll do our best to fit it in. We appreciate opportunities to attend acting workshops and see actors in this setting too. If you are running an acting class (or have permission from those running one) and would like us to attend, we'd be happy to hear from you.
Should your actors/group want a Q&A session as part of a pop-in visit or as a formal part of their ongoing training, we would be happy to arrange this too and we would be happy to discuss your needs.
Known for being an approachable agency and one that clients can feel comfortable talking too, we are also open to arranging short one-to-one meetings should this be appropriate for your group.
We are also experienced in using all the major casting websites and can manage the casting selection process for you, providing you with a shortlist of relevant talent either ready for approval, ready for contact, or even schedule these castings for you.
Give us a call and we’ll be happy to talk about your project. Alternatively, email us a copy of your script and your budget and we’ll put together some quotes for you. We'll need a full casting breakdown and details (including whether you would be using your own venue and filming equipment) too.
If we can be of assistance, please don't hestitate to get in touch.
FOR REPRESENTATION, NETWORKING AND Q&A REQUESTS, AND CASTING SERVICES EMAIL: